1. Our customers are giving us the best online ratings/reviews in our industry. You can find those on our Google business listing.
2. Our online inspection reports are cutting-edge, mobile-friendly, and tech-savvy. We even have a “Repair Request Builder” that allows you to easily compile a repair list with pictures and inspector comments by simply checking a box – the first in the industry of its kind! View sample reports.
3. We give our clients a hospitality gift bag anytime we inspect a home for purchase. We know that buying a house can be difficult and stressful. Our gift bags are a small way to express our appreciation for their business and to help the buying process be a little less stressful. (Note: This practice is on hold during the COVID19 pandemic.)
4. We give our clients a free home maintenance manual to help them know and understand how to maintain their home and avoid costly repairs down the road.
5. We offer our clients a personal walk-through at the end of the inspection to go over the key findings. Because training, education and communication are part of our core values, we truly believe there is no such thing as a dumb question. So ask away!
6. We offer online invoicing through Square payments via our secure online payment processing system. (We accept cash or check as well.)
7. We use online pre-inspection agreements that are easy to sign digitally from a computer or mobile device. This way, we minimize any delays in getting you booked or completing your inspection.
8. We offer online booking through our website so you can see our availability and choose a date/time that works best for you. Book Online.
9. As a member of the Permian Basin Board of Realtors, we have lockbox access to houses listed on MLS so you don’t have to spend time meeting us on-site to let us in.
10. We answer our phone and reply promptly to text messages and emails. You shouldn’t have to waste your time chasing down an inspector to get your inspection booked, discuss your report, or ask any other questions. We believe fast, reliable, accessible customer service is hard to find in the west Texas market and we promise to deliver that!
Allen Dicharry, TREC License#23372
PO Box 5432, Midland, TX 79704
Copyright © 2019 House to Home Inspection Services, PLLC - All Rights Reserved
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder