1. Our customers are giving us the best online ratings/reviews in our industry. You can find those on our Google business listing. We won the GOLD award in the 2021 MRT Reader's Choice Awards for the Home Inspections category. Thanks to the many customers and real estate agents who voted for us in this competition!
2. We guarantee same-day reporting on all home inspections. We understand time is of the essence and will make sure you receive your inspection report by the end of the day on the day we inspected the house.
3. Our online inspection reports are cutting-edge, mobile-friendly, and tech-savvy. We even have a “Repair Request Builder” that allows you to easily compile a repair list with pictures and inspector comments by simply checking a box – the first in the industry of its kind! View sample reports.
4. We give our clients a free home maintenance manual to help them know and understand how to maintain their home and avoid costly repairs down the road.
5. We offer our clients a personal walk-through at the end of the inspection to go over the key findings. Because training, education and communication are part of our core values, we truly believe there is no such thing as a dumb question. So ask away!
6. We offer online invoicing through Square payments via our secure online payment processing system. (We accept cash or check as well.)
7. We use online pre-inspection agreements that are easy to sign digitally from a computer or mobile device. This way, we minimize any delays in getting you booked or completing your inspection.
8. We offer online booking through our website so you can see our availability and choose a date/time that works best for you. Book Online.
9. As a member of the Permian Basin Board of Realtors, we have lockbox access to houses listed on MLS so you don’t have to spend time meeting us on-site to let us in.
10. We answer our phone and reply promptly to text messages and emails. You shouldn’t have to waste your time chasing down an inspector to get your inspection booked, discuss your report, or ask any other questions. We believe fast, reliable, accessible customer service is hard to find in the west Texas market and we promise to deliver that!