We aim to provide top quality home inspections with the very best customer service experience.
Our vision is to raise the bar for the home inspection experience in our community and to inspire and recruit top talent to accommodate market demand.
1. Customer Experience - we want the overall experience to be satisfying
2. Care - we want our customers to feel genuinely cared for in how we did our work
3. Accessibility - we are quick to respond and never fail to answer phones or reply to texts or emails
4. Professionalism - we respect the people whose property we're inspecting, as well as any agents, contractors, or other inspectors we work alongside of
5. Helpfulness - we help people understand what the problem is, what's the next step, and whom they can call
6. Clear Communication - we automate our communication systems to ensure no one is caught by surprise
7. Knowledge - we are always learning, adapting, and sharpening our skills to stay ahead of change
8. Work/Life Balance - the above should happen within working hours and not at the expense of family or personal time
1. Gratitude - we are thankful for the work, the people we work with/for, and the body/mind to be able to do it
2. Collaboration - we work together to promote the good of the company and not individual agendas
3. Humility - we never talk down to people or think we have the corner on the market, always open to learn and share
4. Faith - we place confidence in the hope God provides through Jesus and not ultimately in our own abilities or achievements
5. Honesty - we admit when we're wrong, are open to learning, & receive criticism/feedback as an opportunity to grow
6. Generosity – we work hard so we can give more, we are not all about the money, we look for ways we can wisely and freely help others with the resources we’ve been given
We believe that our faith should inform all of life, including how we think about work. Work is a good gift from God meant to bring him glory and bring about the good of others. To that end, here are some specific ways we want the Bible and our theology to inform our business practices, conversations with customers, and thoughts about what we do.
We work to promote human flourishing by framing our client’s experience as a reflection of the redemptive-historical storyline of the Bible:
1.) CREATION: Helping people see the blessing and benefit of owning a home.
Example: “Congratulations on finding a home…I’m happy for y’all…I’m available along the way if you need anything…etc.”
2.) FALL: Helping them understand the effects of living in a broken world so that they don't put all their hope in a perfect home to make them happy.
Example: “No home is perfect..Being an older home, it’s going to several things that are not quite up to today’s standards…things break down over time, codes change, less than knowledgeable people attempt repairs that don’t go so well…etc.”
3.) REDEMPTION: Helping them understand the practical ways the effects of the Fall ("deficiencies") can be reversed and redeemed through repairs and verbal estimates.
Example: “The fix is pretty straightforward…Replacement will typically cost around….I would suggest that you prioritize those items pertaining to life safety, electrical hazards, and water penetration…etc.”
4.) RESTORATION: Presenting the information in a way that is a balanced and realistic so they don't expect full restoration of all deficiencies here and now on this real estate transaction.
Example: “No one has to fix anything…remember to check the seller’s disclosure because some of these items may be on there…your realtor will help you decide which items to ask for…etc.”